* We rebate up to half or more of our commission to you. That's typically a rebate of 1% to 1.5% of the purchase price.
* The rebate is typically a credit toward your closing costs and is done through escrow.
* The amount of the rebate depends on whether we need to meet you at properties to view them and how frequently. If you find a property on your own you'll get our best rate.
* We are very reasonable. It's easy to work with us. Call or e-mail us anytime with your questions.
* We make a 1% commission, or less, to sell your property.
* You typically pay the buyer's broker 2-2.5% depending on the property type and locale. We check the MLS for commissions based on property type (single family, multi-family, condominium) and zip code.
* We list your home on the MLS; the listing will be shown on all of the MLS sites in Southern California and on numerous web portals.
* We provide all the documents, disclosures, negotiations, information and assistance you need to close escrow.
* We hire professional photographers, host open houses, provide for sale signs and a Supra lock box that can only be accessed by agents.
* If you need less than a 1.0% commission to make a flip work, or if there are other considerations (high expected sale price, you can manage some or all of the viewing requests, we can install a Supra lock box, etc... ), ask us.
If you want a Flat Fee Broker, if you are a For Sale By Owner (FSBO) home seller or want a low commission MLS Listing Broker let us know your budget, and we will try to work with you.
On our website you can read what clients have said about us at the Testimonials tab; you can see our listings and transaction history at Listings/Sales; you can read about the broker's background at About Us. From the Industry Resources tab you can read about neighborhood demographics, school ratings and crime statistics. Our philosophy regarding commissions is at Commissions.
Discount real estate brokers provide brokerage services for lower fees versus the traditional brokers that charge commission of 5-6% of the sale price. Discount real estate brokers might make a commission of around 1% or less to list or sell a home, and they often rebate a portion of the commission to buyers they represent. Seller still have to pay 2-2.5% commission to the buyer's broker, so overall commissions in a transaction with a discount broker might be around 3-3.5% versus 5-6% for a traditional full-pay broker. In the 1980s and 1990s brokers had a monopoly on the information people needed to make decisions regarding real estate transactions. In many locales buyers or sellers would have to go to a County Recorder's office to get information on past sales. But today buyers and sellers can make very informed decisions without a broker. They can get listings, sales history, open house schedules, school ratings and demographic information on the internet for free. Since the real estate business is now more client-centric than agent-centric the clients are realizing that the 5-6% commission structure is not realistic for today's market.
Our primary service area is Southern California, including Los Angeles, San Diego, Orange County and Ventura. We have been involved with properties throughout Southern California, including properties in Santa Monica, West Los Angeles, Culver City, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Marina del Rey, Venice, Hawthorne, Inglewood, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Playa del Rey, Palos Verdes, Rolling Hills Estates, Studio City, Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills, Encino, Reseda, Tarzana and Northridge. Contact us anytime if you need a discount Realtor, a discount real estate broker, a flat fee broker, if you are doing a for sale by owner home sale, or if you just want an MLS listing broker with low commissions. Buyers get commission rebates, and we make a 1% broker commission, or less, to sell your home!
Thank you for visiting our website and considering us. We are members of the California Association of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors and the Combined Los Angeles Westside Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Carl 'Tom' Hallen, Broker/REALTOR, BRE 01893150
BSEE-University of Massachusetts
New Hope Realty, Inc.
406 Broadway 211C
Santa Monica, California 90401